Ideas to steal from 3 major celeb weddings of 2018!
2018 was a year of love and celebration, lot of celebs and B-town beauties tied the knot and their weddings were a lavish affair. These dreamy destination weddings have given us major goals. Shaadifever brings to you a compilation of ideas to steal from these, famous celebrity weddings:
1.Smokey Eye Makeup – From Deepika to Priyanka everyone opted for a smokey eye look. Deepika went for soft smokey eyes for her day wedding function. So, smokey eyes are totally inn this season. Ask your makeup artist to try a smokey eyed look for maybe your sangeet or day wedding functions.
2. Red Lehenga – Priyanka wore a beautiful red lehenga for her wedding, so all the brides who feel they want to wear a bright red lehenga for their big day, should definitely go for it. We bet you would rock this look!
3. Mantra in-scripted odhni – Deepika wore a mantra inscripted odhni for her wedding, where the edges of the odhni were embroidered with “Sada Saubhagyavati Bhava” something unique and can definitely be incorporated in a wedding look, to stand apart.
4. Cream or gold outfit – Isha Ambani wore a cream embroidered lehenga with a red ghatchola odhni for her wedding. If you are the one who likes to keep it subtle, this is certainly a look for you, you can team it up with a bright dupatta or contrasting jewelry.
5. Maang Tikka or Matha Patti – Our celebrity brides wore both- maang tikkas and matha pattis , while selecting these accessories, all you need to take care of, is- if you have a smaller forehead opt for a maang tikka, and if you have a wider forehead matha patti is the perfect choice for you. Deepika went for a matha patti whereas, Priyanka opted for a maang tikka.
6. Colour Co-ordinated outfits – Deepika and Ranveer wore colour coordinated outfits for most of their functions, Isha Ambani and Anand Primal also wore matching outfits for their haldi and wedding, so you can definitely colour co-ordinate your outfits. When wearing same coloured outfits, you can add a contrast with some pop of colour, maybe with jewelry or a pocket square for the groom to add a glam factor to your look. If you are planning to wear contrast colours, try and add a hint of the colour your spouse is wearing , with maybe accessories or a dupatta.
7. Customized Kaleeras – PC opted for customized kaleeras, where elements from her love story were added to them. Kaleeras designed by Mrinalini Chandra.
8. Floral Jewelry – Isha Ambani opted for this super pretty, real flower jewelry for her haldi function. We simply loved her earrings, if you are someone who likes to keep it less, you can go in for such earrings with a floral maang tikka.
9. Minimalistic Chhoda – Our celebrity brides wore minimalistic chooda, paired with beautiful kundan bangles. These are ideal for working women or brides who likes to keep it simple, yet classy.
9. Bridal entry – These gorgeous celeb brides went for unique chadar for their entry rather than going for a normal phoolonkichadar.
Wedding Dresses – Sabyasachi
So, ladies if you are planning a wedding this year, these are the latest trends to look out for.