Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa tied the knot today, in Chandigarh after dating for 11 years. Sabyasachi has been bollywood’s favourite designer and a lot of celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma chose to war Sabyasachi on their big day. Patralekhaa wore a stunning red saree with the caption- ‘My heart full of love is dedicated to you only’ in Bengali. Rajkummar Rao and Patralekhaa have always given us major couple goals. We are in complete aww of their intimate wedding celebration.
The gorgeous Patrlekhaa with her two little cuties, pose before she walks the aisle. She is a fitting image of a minimalist bride. Patralekhaa wore a Sabyasachi polki choker and stunning maangtikka and jhumkis. Her mehendi is just so minimum and perfect for the one’s who are not so fond of henna.
Rajkummar Rao wore a cream kurta with a nehru jacket and red turban to colour coordinate with Patralekhaa’s ensemble. The weddign took place at Oberoi Sukhvillas in Chandigarh.
- Photography- Joseph Radhik
- Filmed by- The Wedding Filmer
- Planner-A New Knot
- Wedding desiger- Devika Narain & Co.
- Location- Oberoi Sukvillas, Chandigarh
- Outfits and Jewellery- Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Sabyasachi latest collection with prices
- Manish Malhotra’s latest collection and where to buy it from
- Bollywood inspired weddign lehengas for a wedding guest
- Ethnic wear ideas to bookmark from Kangan Ranaut’s wardrobe
- Floral kaleeras trending this season
For fashion updates and wedding inspiration, follow us on-