We are smitten by Katrina Kaif ‘s ivory Sabyasachi lehenga paired with floral jewellery for her haldi. The Sabyasachi lehenga in ivory in made with organza fabric and paired with an organza dupatta in pink with gota and marori work. The bored of the odhni was lined with kiran.
Ditching the usual yellow, Katrina chose an ivory Sabyasachi lehenga. She was styled by Anaita Shroff Adjania for all her wedding functions.
Katrina’s lehenga had tilla and gota work. We think there is a lot to takeaway from her haldi look. Well not every bride can opt for a Sabyasachi ensemble, but you can definitely follow the trends.
Estimated cost of Katrina Kaif’s lehenga is Rs 5 lakhs.
Her floral jewellery costed approximately Rs 15,000 . As reported by India today.
If you are creating a trousseau, you can definitely select an ivory outfit and pair it with some ornate jhumkas for your haldi or mehendi ceremony. a lot of affordable options are available in the market, that will definitely make you stand out.
The superstar’s mehendi was organically prepared by artisans of Sojat.Ek Tha tiger star Katrina Kaif , tied the knot at Six Senses fort Barwara in Sawai Madhopur with Vicky Kaushal. A much speculated wedding, where the couple shared the official pictures post wedding.
Katrina Kaif will next be seen in Tiger 3 opposite Salman Khan.
- Planner- Shaadi Squad
- Photography- Joseph Radhik
- Videography- The Wedding Filmer
- Outfits and Jewellery- Sabyasachi
- Location- Six Senses Fort Barwara
- Floral Jewellery – Floral Art by Srishti
- Sabyasachi latest collection with prices
- Manish Malhotra’s latest collection and where to buy it from
- Retro inspired collection
- Bridal Wear for everyone
- Varun Chakkilam’s 2020 collection
- Anita Dongre’s latest collection
For fashion updates and wedding inspiration, follow us on-