The Ultimate Bridal Playlist 2019!
Garma Garam Playlist- 2019, a compilation of all sensational tracks for a kickass performance on your D-day!
From latest tracks to unconventional songs and popular 90’s numbers, we have it all covered for you. Check out the ultimate playlist, to perform on your Mehandi or Sangeet function.
The Classical Touch:
1. A beautiful song and graceful performance by Alia Bhatt . Ghar more pardesiya is a super sensational track from the movie Kalank.
2. We cannot stop obsessing over this song, a sweet melody for a bridal solo. Nainowale from the movie Padmaavat.
3. Ghoomar- a classic rajasthani song for the one’s looking for something traditional or folk.
4. This one is for bride’s who are looking for a soft yet a romantic number. This is our personal favorite.
5. Ring ceremony aj rakhwa ke- An ideal song for a sangeet function or mehendi ceremony!
6. For the super quirky brides, Sunanda Sharma’s jaani tere naa is a sassy number to dance on.
7. Another super popular quirky number, Sau Aasmaan from the movie- Baar Baar Dekho.
8. Jankee Parekh’s songs have been creating buzz over the internet. We personally recommend this mix to all the bride’s to be, for their solo performance.
9. A peppy number with awesome lyrics – Halka Halka from the movie Fanney Khan.
10. Rocket hamare saiyaan- A quirky number from the movie Shubh Mangal Savdhaan.
11. When the bride does mere saiyaan superstar.
Soft and romantic numbers:
12. Leja Leja Re by Dhwani Bhanushali, a current favorite of all the brides.
13. An offbeat track which is soothing and super romantic. Nachdi Phira from the movie Superstar by Jasleen Royale.
14. Dil diyan gallan reprise is a soft medley, perfect for a shy yet romantic bride.
15. An awesome mix by Nupur Pant, a perfect combination of Ed Sheeran’s shape of you and Enna Sona.
16. Every bride’s favourite, a sweet number by Momina Mustehasan.
17. A soft and subtle song, for the ones madly in love. Jogi by Akanksha Sharma.
18. If you are looking for a very soothing and ‘light on the mood’ song to make an entry on, this romantic track is just what you need to pick.
19. A lovely melody for a bride who would love to dance on something soft and sweet.
20. Tujhse hai Raabta, we simply love this one, it is an awesome track for a solo performance for your bae.
21. An all time favourite, sung by Monali Thakur, from the movie Dum Lagake Haisha.
22. When you are lost in the magic of love, pick this one for your solo performance.
23. Another soft and soothing number- Lae Dooba.
24. A melodious number by Neha Bhasin- Jag Ghoomeya.
25. A touch of folk music and the beautiful voice of Monali Thakur- another one of our favorites.
26. For the much in love bride-to- be, a dance number in Kailash Kher’s mesmerizing voice.
27. This one is an ideal choice for a super romantic bride, who worships love.
28. For a bride who is just like Geet from Jab We Met.
Back in time:
29. Bole Chudiyan is an all time favorite song of all brides.
31. An old melody for the 90’s girl. Mukhda Piya Ka by Rajeshwari.
Check out our bridal playlist for solo performance, on youtube: Bridal Playlist
Follow ShaadiFever for wedding inspiration and trends. Mail us your story at [email protected] to get featured on our blog.